New Shipping Page
SHIPPING POLICY - COVID-19 SHIPPING UPDATE
Orders will be processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Please allow your package a little extra time to arrive. Orders are being processed with some delays, as our fulfillment center is taking precautions to keep its team safe, and UPS has suspended its normal service guarantees.
- Free UPS SurePost (5–7 business days) for US orders $100+
- $8 UPS SurePost (5–7 business days) for US orders under $100
- $10 UPS Ground (3–5 business days) for US orders
- $25 UPS 2 Day (2–3 business days) for US orders
- $40 UPS Overnight (1–2 business days for US orders
- $40 UPS 2 Day (2–3 business days) for AK and HI
- $30 UPS 2 Day (2–3 business days) for Puerto Rico
- $50 UPS World Ship (5–7 business days) for US territories
Free shipping offers valid for mainland U.S.
We want to make sure nothing stands between you and your new Terez. Since UPS Surepost is typically delivered by the USPS, only shoppers with a United States Postal Service mailbox are eligible for this shipping option.
Delivery estimates apply to orders shipped within the contiguous United States only.
We are not currently shipping to APO, FPO or PO boxes.
How do I know that my order has been shipped?
You will receive a shipment notification e-mail once your order has shipped. The email will contain the tracking information as well as a link to track your package online. Please note that it may take up to three business days after receipt of shipping notification for the information to populate on your tracking number. If you have still not seen any updates after three business days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- $40 UPS World Ship (3–5 business days) for Canada and Mexico
- $50 UPS World Ship (3–5 business days) for all other international destinations
Terez is not responsible for customs processing times, as they may vary and may not be reflected in the estimated delivery window suggested by the carrier.
Who is responsible for duties and taxes?
All Terez.com orders are shipped Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU).
Duties, customs, brokerage fees, and/or taxes are billed directly to the customer and are not included in the item price or stated shipping charges on our website. Please check with your country’s customs office and shipping country to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing from Terez.com.
What if I need to return merchandise from my order?
Unfortunately, we do not accept international returns at this time.
What if I refuse delivery?
Any refusal or unauthorized return of an international shipment will result in a $20 re-processing fee. Refused packages are refunded once received by our warehouse, less the cost of shipping to and from the destination country, as well as duties and taxes.