How to Fold a Fortune Teller
What You'll Need:
1. 8 ½ in by 11 inch piece of construction paper
2. Colorful Marker
1. Fold the piece of paper ¾ way up to make a square.
2. Cut off the excess paper.
3. Fold the paper in half both ways, so there is a crease running vertically and horizontally. Unfold completely.
4. Fold in both diagonals, corner to corner to create a diagonal crease.
5. Fold in corners. Flip the paper over and again fold in all 4 corners int the center point.
6. Pinch the corners to open the pockets.
7. Set up the fortune teller. Write a color on each of the 4 exterior flaps. Then open the teller and flatten it out. Turn it to the side that doesn’t have the colors written on it and write the numbers 1 through 8. Lift the flap and under each of the numbers write a fortune.