Pay with Catch
Earn 10% Terez credit when you pay with Catch!
We’ve partnered with Catch to offer you store credit on every purchase when you pay by bank. By paying from your bank account with Catch, you save Terez money, which means we’ve got savings we can pass on to you (plus a little extra).
How Catch Works
- Shop our latest product! Let's use the Black Tonal Star Foil UpLift Leggings as an example. ($100)
- Pay with Catch to earn $10 in store credit (10%) towards your next purchase. If you're new to Catch, you'll also receive an extra $10 in store credit for signing up.
- Pay with Catch on your next order to redeem your credits, or even gift them to a friend.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up?
Select Catch at checkout. You’ll be redirected to Catch to log in or create an account.
- To create an account, you’ll need to provide your phone number, name and email and link your bank account. Catch uses Plaid to link your bank in seconds—you’ve probably done this before if you have Venmo, Robinhood, or have filed your taxes online.
- If you already have a Catch account, just verify your phone number and pay.
Is Catch free?
Yes! You’ll only earn money, never pay money.
How does the sign up bonus work?
If it’s your first time using Catch, you’ll get an extra $10 in store credit towards your next purchase in addition to what Terez is offering.
Are there any restrictions on my Catch credits?
Your Terez credits can only be redeemed online at Terez.com and must be used before they expire. To redeem, just pay with Catch the next time you’re shopping with us.
You can’t earn or redeem credits on gift card purchases. Other than that, no restrictions!
How will I redeem my credits?
Your credits will automatically be applied when you shop with us again and pay with Catch. You can also manage your credits at any time by logging into your Catch account.
How does Catch make money?
Unlike other payment methods who take a cut of every transaction, Catch charges Terez only when it drives value to our business. In other words, we pay Catch a small fee if and when you return and redeem your Catch-earned store credit.
Catch was founded in 2020 by some people in San Francisco who wondered why we all use credit and debit cards when there’s a better alternative for everyone (except the credit card companies and big banks). The Catch team hails from companies like Affirm, Google, Apple, and LinkedIn. Some of our biggest fans are Terez (obviously) and the founders of Warby Parker, Allbirds, Harry’s, DoorDash and Casper. And now, we hope to add you to that list!